Friday, October 28, 2011

Training Sessions Two-Five

Session Two: This session focused more on my core with trunk rotations,planks,quaduped opposite arm and leg extentions and floor bridging-single leg. The next day it hurt to laugh!

Session Three: During this session Kim added some work on the cables with a cable chest press, cable standing row and cable single leg squat-followed by plenty of leg burning step-ups.She had me begging for mercy but like any good trainer made me keep going.

Session Four: Today was work on the bosu ball to keep things interesting with a bosu crunch, bosu plank,bosu crunch and rotate,and bosu bridge.

Session Five: Kim taught me to do assisted pull ups. It brough me back to gym class where I could never seem to have eneough upper body strength to do a pull up. But here I could!

I learned a lot with my five sessions with Kim. I hope to do the five circuits for a while then probably sign up for some more sessions when I am looking for something new. I am getting stronger every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment